- In order for us to maintain a high level of service to you, we provide the courtesy of submitting your insurance claim on your behalf and supporting you with maximizing your benefits. We collect partial co-payments at time of procedures. Policy coverage, changes, and follow-up on unpaid claims is your responsibility. Please be prepared to show your insurance card at the time of your visit.
- Any remaining balance after insurance has paid is your responsibility and is expected to be paid in full within 60 days of treatment.
- If your insurance company has not made a payment within 60 days of billing, the balance will become your responsibility. (Insurance coverage is a contractual agreement between the insurance company and you or your employer. We have no control over this relationship.)
- Our office accepts: cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- If you need to make long term payments we can offer financing with Care Credit. You must qualify to use this financing option with Care Credit. You can apply online at Carecredit.com.
- We reserve the right to charge a $35.00 fee on all returned checks.
Separated or Divorced Parents
- Our policy is that the parent who brings the child to Turtle Cove Dental for treatment is responsible for payment of these charges.
- After 90 days, all accounts that are not paid in full may be sent to a third party collection agency.
- Due to the fact that we are blocking time on our schedule for your appointment, we ask that you provide 2 business days notice for any appointments that you may need to cancel. All changes in your scheduled appointment must be handled during our normal business hours. This courtesy on your part will make it possible to give your appointment to another patient who needs to see the dentist or hygienist.